EMERGENCY SITUATION - PLEASE SIGNAL BOOST
My partner (Kayden) and I are dealing with PTSD due to childhood sexual abuse. We both lost our jobs because of this. We are pretty much completely out of money (we literally have a few dollar bills). I am typing this right now by sitting outside of Starbucks because our internet got shut off. Neither of us has family that we can ask for financial help. We have been trying to use any government services/other resources that we can. We just got food stamps, but there are still other necessities that we are unable to afford, including:
- Rent ( which is due on the 5th of the month)
- Pet food (And, we are not going to get rid of our dog and cat. They provide emotional support for us.)
- Medication (Which, altogether, can be pretty expensive)
- Soap/Laundry detergent/Toilet Paper/other toiletries
- Kayden needs new pots and pans because he has a gluten intolerance and most of the ones we have are permanently contaminated with gluten.
- We have no health insurance, and finding free doctors is an impossible task (We can’t even afford the cheap ones, including therapy that we both NEED).
- Gas/ bus fare
We are working on getting short-term disability, but that takes time and we need to survive until then. So, if anyone is able to donate any amount of money, that would be very greatly appreciated. Our paypal email is email@example.com.